Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ok... its been a very long night. Beth started having intense contractions at about 11 o'clock. I woke up at 1:30 to see her standing by the bed crying. They come every 9 to 12 minutes and are strong enough that she can;t talk through them. This is a good thing. She didn't sleep at all. I slept enough to have a dream that Beth and I were playing the game of Life with Jerry and Lis (friends from college) in our apartment, that was actually the second floor of my parents house. I went into the bathroom and lost a tooth. Then I realized a bottom tooth was loose and then that one fell out. You can't imagine my relief when in my dream, I realized it was just a dream and I actually have all my teeth. I was telling people "this is a dream, in real life I have all my teeth." Anyway, we'll see where this goes today, but Beth is in a ton of pain so we hope she decides to be born soon.

4 comments:

Emma said...

Beth,
Keep breathing and do what feels right for you and the baby...don't worry about what any one esle tells you!
Keep the faith!!
Emmy

Anonymous said...

ITS NOT ABOUT U MARK...ALL I COULD DO IS LAUGH WHILE READING THIS...UR WIFE IS IN PAIN AND UR WRITING ABOUT UR DREAM...HAHAHHA...ONLY U CAN...MUAH...GIVE BETH MY BLESSING AND TELL HER I FEEL HER...MUAH

NIKKI

Unknown said...

Jim and Laurel Carlson say:
Hang in there, That baby will come as soon as soon as she is ready... and i know she will be beautiful. Don't be too upset with her slowness... She will bless you in so many ways. We pray for you to have a speedy conclusion. We love you both and we are anxious to see her...........

Anonymous said...

Hello Friends!
I wish we could be playing life with you right now, and little Willow would be sleeping in her crib soundly. It will happen soon. You guys are so strong! We love you and we are praying for all three of you.
Love, Jerry, Lis, Sophie, and Little bit